The most refreshing summer is on hand thanks to the delicious
one-of-a-kind taste of RumChata.
Created from a recipe that uses five times distilled Caribbean rum, the RumChata cream liqueur is made from a real Wisconsin dairy cream, with a touch of natural cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and other secret flavors.
Founder and Master Blender, Tom Maas who has just released a collection of his favorite RumChata summer drinks recipes, promise great satisfaction for those who are looking to discover what “the best tasting cream liqueur ever” can do.
The recipes combine summer ingredients creating special flavors such as RumChata Iced Coffee, BananaChata, Cake and Ice Cream, Sin-Cicle, Frappachata, Lemon Cake and Coconut Cream Pie Martini.
While the RumChata on the rocks makes the most deliciously cool cocktail for any hot summer day and night, many professional mixologists discovering why the RumChata is referred to as “The bartender’s best friend,” because of it's incredible easy mix-ability.
“We are always receiving new recipes highlighting the great taste of RumChata,” said Mr. Maas. “We are excited to share these delicious creations to enjoy this summer at a bar, restaurant or at home.”
- RUMCHATA ICED COFFEE: Mix together 1 part RumChata and 3 parts of very strong room temperature coffee. Shake with ice and pour into tall glass.
- BANANACHATA: Shake together 2 parts RumChata, 1 part banana liqueur, 1 part caramel vodka, Banana slices and ice. Pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with a banana slice caramelized with RumChata and brown sugar.
- CAKE AND ICE CREAM: 1 part RumChata • 1 part cake flavored vodka • Serve over ice.
- SIN-CICLE: Shake over ice 1 part RumChata, and 1 part amaretto, and strain into a shot glass. FRAPPACHATA: Blend ice, 2 parts strong iced coffee and 1 part RumChata until the mixture is smooth. Serve in a pint glass.
- LEMON CAKE: Mix 3 parts RumChata and 1 part lemon-cello with ice, shake and then pour into rocks glass.
- COCONUT CREAM PIE MARTINI: Shake over ice 4 parts RumChata and 1 part coconut liqueur and pour into a martini glass.
For the latest recipes go to WWW.RUMCHATA.COM.