Jenn (Jenn Harris) and Matt (Matthew Wilkas) are best friends from college who are now in their thirties. Single by choice, Jenn spends her days teaching hot yoga and running errands for her boss. Matt suffers from comic-book writer's block and can't get over his ex-boyfriend. They decide to fulfill a youthful promise to have a child together... the old-fashioned way. Can they navigate the serious and unexpected snags they hit as they attempt to get their careers and dating lives back on track in preparation for parenthood? Gayby is an irreverent comedy about friendship, growing older, sex, loneliness, and the family you choose.
"A hilariously bitchy but sweet comedy." - Aaron Hillis, The Village Voice
"Warm characters, an appealing cast and tangy observations on friendship, dating and relationships."
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
"A fantastic first feature for a major new comedy voice." - Jordan Hoffman, About.com
- **OFFICIAL SELECTION: SXSW FILM FESTIVAL 2012**
- **OFFICIAL SELECTION: LOS ANGELES FILM FESTIVAL 2012**
- **OFFICIAL SELECTION: BAMcinemaFest 2012**
- **OFFICIAL SELECTION: SEATTLE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL 2012**
- **WINNER: Audience Award – BEST FEATURE: ASHLAND INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL 2012*
Source: Press release